MRM
Well-Known Member
I am not a daily cigar smoker...yet.
I dont know much about the different varieties although I'm reading and learning more daily.
I enjoy a cigar that falls into the medium range.
What I do not enjoy is spice/pepper.
I will be growing cherry red for cigarettes so might as well add some cigar varieties too.
(I prefer to jump in the deep end versus getting my feet wet)
I'm thinking about;
Conn. broadleaf
Fl Sumatra
Besuki
Little Dutch
Long Red
Lancaster seed
Dominican Olor is trying to make the list
Are these good choices for someone that doesnt want pepper/spice or just a hint of?
If there is a must have that I dont have listed I'm open to suggestions.
I'm very excited, seed starting is a month away. I will start a grow blog soon!
I dont know much about the different varieties although I'm reading and learning more daily.
I enjoy a cigar that falls into the medium range.
What I do not enjoy is spice/pepper.
I will be growing cherry red for cigarettes so might as well add some cigar varieties too.
(I prefer to jump in the deep end versus getting my feet wet)
I'm thinking about;
Conn. broadleaf
Fl Sumatra
Besuki
Little Dutch
Long Red
Lancaster seed
Dominican Olor is trying to make the list
Are these good choices for someone that doesnt want pepper/spice or just a hint of?
If there is a must have that I dont have listed I'm open to suggestions.
I'm very excited, seed starting is a month away. I will start a grow blog soon!