AndrewStauffer
Member
no not cigars....just yet but I will very soon 
But! I hope this is ok :
I blend some beautiful snuffs I would love to trade some in some beautiful hand made boxes woodburned and all
Also have custom blended cigs
My own home made chews/dips/ and even shishas.
I would happily accept any trade I hope Im not breaking any rules here.... Id really like a pound or two of ANY sort or type of the tobacco that rolls round these forums. I need this to make my snuffs chews shishas cigs cigars etc.
so if anyone wants to make any sort of trade I would except tobacco in any form or in any quantity. Good cigars, whole leaf, shredded or blended, chew snuff etc etc etc! Let me know and let me know what youd like because everything of mine is custom blended to complete satisfaction. some of my best goodies are the
RootBeer float Snuff(around six varieties of pure real tobaccos, and a few minor additive herbs like orange peel chamomile spices rare white teaother rare hebrs etc etc!!!!! but only a small pinch of each herb thats non tobacco per LOTS of tobacco. extremely fragrant. trust me these snuff blends are magic insense. Also I age them in wooden boxes that have particular essential oil blends in them .... in the case of the RootBeer Float snuff peppermint oil clove oil lavendar eucalyptus birch.....0 for completes list of ingredients inquire
Citrus summer Snuff- a lovely fine toasty snuff again around 6 varieties of tobacco , and is sented with fresh california coast Meyors Lemon peel etc......
Pure clear peppermint-this will definatly clear out your head! just tobacco and menthol traditional.
Autumn crisp apple cinnamon Pie Snuff-created by my loving wife and tastes exactly as it sounds it would. beautiful and very soothing
Little Alices magic Blend-My two year old daughter created this one day and its the prettiest smelling snuff Ive ever encountered you can feel her beautiful young spirit and heart in this snuff/No tobacco in this one. I looked over one morning and she grabbed the mortar and pestel, carefuly chose out a few herbs from the plate and with four great SMASH's created the finest and prettiest snuff ever. me and her like to even just take finger dip tastes . this snuff is mainly chammomile with some orange peel maybe a few other secret herbs no exactly sure but damn!!!
Also ask we will create you any flavor or blend you like!
my chew is quite origional but has been described as a beautiful crossbreed hybrid of redman, copenhagen, my own magical tastes of course!!! whole cloves and just the write pipe tobacco cooked in some of my mothers finest fresh fruit jams make for something like a dip that can be chawed on like stake for hours or left in the lip either way!!! secred blended recipes......but I will tell you that right now I have some peach, comquat, raspberry, and a few others (pear) some cherry I do believe.........
just inquire and I will blend you up a rare treat and happpily trade it for some of yall dank homegrown tobacco!!!!! then I can make more of everything!!!! Ill sned you a beautiful wooden box with latch filled with tobaccos of your choice, flavors of your choice, herbs of your choice.......
Thanks for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im anxious to hand out free samples anyway so even if you have nothing to trade but still are interested please let me know and Ill send you a smaller sample taste or 3 for free or the cost of shipping. if you like it, i will happily trade whenever youd like and happily custom blend for you whatever youd like.
Peaceness everyone
Andrew Stauffer
(by the way my plants are BEAUTIFUL!!!! thank you so much to the kind folkes who sent me the seeds for free. im eternaly greatful annd would have already posted pics but havent had a computer or camera or phone in a few months cause my wife accidentaly broke it!!!!! ill get on it though
But! I hope this is ok :
I blend some beautiful snuffs I would love to trade some in some beautiful hand made boxes woodburned and all
Also have custom blended cigs
My own home made chews/dips/ and even shishas.
I would happily accept any trade I hope Im not breaking any rules here.... Id really like a pound or two of ANY sort or type of the tobacco that rolls round these forums. I need this to make my snuffs chews shishas cigs cigars etc.
so if anyone wants to make any sort of trade I would except tobacco in any form or in any quantity. Good cigars, whole leaf, shredded or blended, chew snuff etc etc etc! Let me know and let me know what youd like because everything of mine is custom blended to complete satisfaction. some of my best goodies are the
RootBeer float Snuff(around six varieties of pure real tobaccos, and a few minor additive herbs like orange peel chamomile spices rare white teaother rare hebrs etc etc!!!!! but only a small pinch of each herb thats non tobacco per LOTS of tobacco. extremely fragrant. trust me these snuff blends are magic insense. Also I age them in wooden boxes that have particular essential oil blends in them .... in the case of the RootBeer Float snuff peppermint oil clove oil lavendar eucalyptus birch.....0 for completes list of ingredients inquire
Citrus summer Snuff- a lovely fine toasty snuff again around 6 varieties of tobacco , and is sented with fresh california coast Meyors Lemon peel etc......
Pure clear peppermint-this will definatly clear out your head! just tobacco and menthol traditional.
Autumn crisp apple cinnamon Pie Snuff-created by my loving wife and tastes exactly as it sounds it would. beautiful and very soothing
Little Alices magic Blend-My two year old daughter created this one day and its the prettiest smelling snuff Ive ever encountered you can feel her beautiful young spirit and heart in this snuff/No tobacco in this one. I looked over one morning and she grabbed the mortar and pestel, carefuly chose out a few herbs from the plate and with four great SMASH's created the finest and prettiest snuff ever. me and her like to even just take finger dip tastes . this snuff is mainly chammomile with some orange peel maybe a few other secret herbs no exactly sure but damn!!!
Also ask we will create you any flavor or blend you like!
my chew is quite origional but has been described as a beautiful crossbreed hybrid of redman, copenhagen, my own magical tastes of course!!! whole cloves and just the write pipe tobacco cooked in some of my mothers finest fresh fruit jams make for something like a dip that can be chawed on like stake for hours or left in the lip either way!!! secred blended recipes......but I will tell you that right now I have some peach, comquat, raspberry, and a few others (pear) some cherry I do believe.........
just inquire and I will blend you up a rare treat and happpily trade it for some of yall dank homegrown tobacco!!!!! then I can make more of everything!!!! Ill sned you a beautiful wooden box with latch filled with tobaccos of your choice, flavors of your choice, herbs of your choice.......
Thanks for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im anxious to hand out free samples anyway so even if you have nothing to trade but still are interested please let me know and Ill send you a smaller sample taste or 3 for free or the cost of shipping. if you like it, i will happily trade whenever youd like and happily custom blend for you whatever youd like.
Peaceness everyone
Andrew Stauffer
(by the way my plants are BEAUTIFUL!!!! thank you so much to the kind folkes who sent me the seeds for free. im eternaly greatful annd would have already posted pics but havent had a computer or camera or phone in a few months cause my wife accidentaly broke it!!!!! ill get on it though