I made this instructional video for those interested in making their own nasal snuff.
View: https://youtu.be/irecCfGC1DA?is=8FZGE0h2IvfzH1_r
It is the traditional way to use the stems leftover from using the rest of the leaf from pipe and cigarette tobacco. It is a way to use what is otherwise a waste product and turn it into a value added product. You can also use leaf. It depends on the texture strength, grind coarseness and profile you are aiming for. Thank you so much for watching.Why from stems? I imagine there's no fun snuffing or smoking stems. The leaves must be so much better. Thanks, I enjoyed your video and YT channel![]()
Thanks for this information, perfect timing coming across this as I am just about to de steam my Virginia leaves and would have thrown the steams away otherwise. Cheers RossI made this instructional video for those interested in making their own nasal snuff.
View: https://youtu.be/irecCfGC1DA?is=8FZGE0h2IvfzH1_r
We discuss any variety of tobacco, as well as numerous approaches to growing, harvesting, curing, and finishing your crop. Our members will attempt to provide experience-based answers to your questions.