" i just stepped in"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
I just stepped in after a long day at the grind stone, with My tobacco things (to do list) -And Linda said," Come in here"! I was thinking, I did somethig that was out of line or color for My (Time of year thing) OK Guys and Gals-- No tampoon thing with Us- Just, We have a time of month for every thing ( daily) Can't You tell? Any way, She handed Me a box and said " It was set next to Your tobacco plants that were close to the door like it was for Me to find". What thuuu?? So I opened it , and It was a BLACK OPS Portfolio. I slowly fliped the two latches , and pushed the paricord to the side . Then with a "GULP" slowly opened the portfolio... I was greeted with a mission to conquer the four listed! If opened more than one minute, Needs to be destructed at will.. The names in the portfolio are as put, And if You are out there . Hide! You will go to the maker! Names of the marked are as listed for distruction,- CAMACHO, AKA -NO FOOT TOBACO ( solid "C")- Next is BOLIVAR, Man of tall callar- AKA PIN STRIPE RED, MONTECRISTO, AKA The DARK AVENGER,- And last is the dreaded XX JOSE', AKA - UEDO, HOYO DE MONTEREY. "IF YOU TAKE THIS MISSION"! LEAVE NO MARK TO SEE BUTT ASH!!! So, I sat in My Tobacco patch- And after a slow beer, Walked slowly into the door and , had to tell the love of My life. I will take this mission, ONLY- if You will help Me? SHE SAID YES! Can You put a Wood tip on them for Me?...... THANK YOU " OLD PUTT CIGAR" That was a gift that I would have never expected........ Scot- MAD- PS : I can't post the pics. so the story was to be told...................
 

deluxestogie

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
26,534
Points
113
Location
near Blacksburg, VA
I'm so confused by the above posts that I can't even tell if it should be moved to a different area of the forum, or belongs in swaps and trades.

Correct me, if I'm wrong. Someone sent you some cigars?

Bob
 

Brown Thumb

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
4,060
Points
113
Location
Pa
I'm so confused by the above posts that I can't even tell if it should be moved to a different area of the forum, or belongs in swaps and trades.

Correct me, if I'm wrong. Someone sent you some cigars?

Bob
Pick up a case of beer, Drink it all, and then it will make some sense.
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
Yes, I was gifted a very nice black-ops travel, humidor With four very nice sticks. I was having fun in the way I was saying Thank You for the gift to OLD PUTT CIGAR. Didn't mean to loose any one with the story?
 

RidgeRunner

World Member
Founding Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
23
Points
0
I'm so confused by the above posts that I can't even tell if it should be moved to a different area of the forum, or belongs in swaps and trades.

Correct me, if I'm wrong. Someone sent you some cigars?

Bob

We need a new forum for this thread called "WTF?"
 

Brown Thumb

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 4, 2012
Messages
4,060
Points
113
Location
Pa
Not that it was unsuitable, just confusing. A Six Pack Fixed It for me.
Well done, Sir, Mad
 

Old Putt Cigars

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
55
Points
8
Location
Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee Foothills)
Yes, I was gifted a very nice black-ops travel, humidor With four very nice sticks. I was having fun in the way I was saying Thank You for the gift to OLD PUTT CIGAR. Didn't mean to loose any one with the story?

Mad,
You're welcome buddy, enjoy. I...think... that's the right response. Those are some of my favorites. The Bolivar and Montecristo are in my top 5 and Perfecto is my favorite shape. With Perfecto, you can smoke a big, full sized cigar with a smaller head for your lips and smaller foot for ease of lighting - that's my humble opinion.
OP
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
My wife enjoys the same things that I do. She asked Me for a Chick pipe for Christmas, and some wooden tips for sticks. She said that the smell of the smoke that I fire up, and fill the air, makes Her feel left out. So with this Gift, I can enjoy them with Her as well. The first stick My eye fell on was the perfecto, WWAAA! There is a Torcedor in there. Mad- I enjoy rolling the sticks that Webmost had the compatition for, Drum roll. Now I am hooked on, not only the roll- but the shape for My handicap. I have a very nice seed pack for You Sir. I love to hear how well You and AZD grow out here in the land of fire. Good job. Mad- The seed will have the TI# on them and NM befor the TI from plants grown here by the Mad Oshe'a. They are all aclimated for Our harsh conditions.. All of the seeds sent to AZD are NM TI. So if they come from Me- they will have the NM on them so You will know they are ready for a dead-sert grow..
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
This Perfecto, Camacho, is smooth. Very nice sit back stick for a short think. Now I think I have an eye for this small AZD. It looks ready to die. Tomorow I will see what is is store for an encore to this nice assortment. You have good tast in sticks Sir. Mad-. This thing is at the butt, and still smooth..
 

ArizonaDave

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
2,228
Points
83
Location
Phoenix, AZ (east valley)
I just stepped in after a long day at the grind stone, with My tobacco things (to do list) -And Linda said," Come in here"! I was thinking, I did somethig that was out of line or color for My (Time of year thing) OK Guys and Gals-- No tampoon thing with Us- Just, We have a time of month for every thing ( daily) Can't You tell? Any way, She handed Me a box and said " It was set next to Your tobacco plants that were close to the door like it was for Me to find". What thuuu?? So I opened it , and It was a BLACK OPS Portfolio. I slowly fliped the two latches , and pushed the paricord to the side . Then with a "GULP" slowly opened the portfolio... I was greeted with a mission to conquer the four listed! If opened more than one minute, Needs to be destructed at will.. The names in the portfolio are as put, And if You are out there . Hide! You will go to the maker! Names of the marked are as listed for distruction,- CAMACHO, AKA -NO FOOT TOBACO ( solid "C")- Next is BOLIVAR, Man of tall callar- AKA PIN STRIPE RED, MONTECRISTO, AKA The DARK AVENGER,- And last is the dreaded XX JOSE', AKA - UEDO, HOYO DE MONTEREY. "IF YOU TAKE THIS MISSION"! LEAVE NO MARK TO SEE BUTT ASH!!! So, I sat in My Tobacco patch- And after a slow beer, Walked slowly into the door and , had to tell the love of My life. I will take this mission, ONLY- if You will help Me? SHE SAID YES! Can You put a Wood tip on them for Me?...... THANK YOU " OLD PUTT CIGAR" That was a gift that I would have never expected........ Scot- MAD- PS : I can't post the pics. so the story was to be told...................

The Bolivar is a great stick!!! Well, so are the rest! Way to go "Old Putt Cigar"!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top