Smoking homemade cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
When was the last time I hit myself in the head with a hammer, Oh yea 14 years ago.Ha ha, I bled like a stuck pig. A 32 oz framing hammer. I emphasize . I have since learned how to avoid that situation.;)


Dang BarG. Hit yourself in the head? What did the new hammer run ya? LOL
 

johnlee1933

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
3,970
Points
0
Location
Near Danbury, CT
When was the last time I hit myself in the head with a hammer, Oh yea 14 years ago.Ha ha, I bled like a stuck pig. A 32 oz framing hammer. I emphasize . I have since learned how to avoid that situation.;)
Quite a while back I was framing my second house and tenis elbow started bugging me. I was under time pressure so I went out and got a Bostich framing coil gun. My girl friend laughed at me and said "Every time something on you hurts you go buy a tool so you don't strain it." I grinned and said "You better hope I don't take that to it's logical conclusion." -- John
 

BarG

Founding Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
5,120
Points
113
Location
Texas, Brazos Vally
Dang BarG. Hit yourself in the head? What did the new hammer run ya? LOL

I never throw my hammers away because they are unbreakable. My head can take a hell of a beating too. I learned never to run from a red wasp or huge wasp nest. The story is more involved but the principle remains the same.
 

BarG

Founding Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
5,120
Points
113
Location
Texas, Brazos Vally
Quite a while back I was framing my second house and tenis elbow started bugging me. I was under time pressure so I went out and got a Bostich framing coil gun. My girl friend laughed at me and said "Every time something on you hurts you go buy a tool so you don't strain it." I grinned and said "You better hope I don't take that to it's logical conclusion." -- John

"WHARS MY HAMMER" I can take care of that.
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
A friend of mine likes Padron 1964 cigars. Anybody have any guess on the type of filler they use? I'd like to try and roll something similar. Thanks -- John

johnlee-- i just tried a combo similar to the one BarG used above. Don's Bezuki wrapper, Dominican Seco with a little Conn. Broadleaf. It's a fine smoke. Slightly milder than the padron but I think your friend might like it. Using the Dominican Ligero might even get it closer. It makes for a fine premium cigar and if your friend likes saving money by the second cigar I doubt he'll miss any difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top