Ben Brand
Well-Known Member
Now now guys, don't fight play nice. Never heard of the tammarisk tree. Will look into it. We also got a few invasive trees, from Australia. Damn Ausies, trying to invade our country with their trees.
only joking.
What I'm most disappointed in that mt CO Broadleaf that I sun grew is full of holes, was really looking forward to use those as sungrown wrappers.
Sorry you Ausies was really joking about your trees. Makes nice furniture though, called siligna. And in winter it warms my house up nicely in my fireplace.
What I'm most disappointed in that mt CO Broadleaf that I sun grew is full of holes, was really looking forward to use those as sungrown wrappers.
Sorry you Ausies was really joking about your trees. Makes nice furniture though, called siligna. And in winter it warms my house up nicely in my fireplace.