Good rains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michibacy

Northern tobacco grower
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
1,560
Points
63
Location
Michigan
Sorry about the heat, feel free to share it with the greater 48 states here in the US. ;)
 

Aaron

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
450
Points
0
Location
Canon City CO
I cringed a little when I first read 91 1/4" of rain in a couple days, then I realized that 31 mm is only 1 1/4 ". That should make the garden happy.
 

Aaron

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
450
Points
0
Location
Canon City CO
It's all good. There were a couple seconds before I actually thought about what I was reading when I thought "oh no, first crazy hail storms, now a big flood?" Those couple seconds of vicarious dread were followed by me laughing at my self for the confusion. :eek: I'm happy your grow is going well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top