Man, I got Bombed yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
5,313
Points
113
Location
Freedom, Ohio, United States
Smoking Nub #2 right now. Very impressive. I'm almost afraid to ask what's in it. With my luck, it will be something I don't stock.

Very enjoyable smoke.

Habano 2000 wrapper, TOP ? , Piloto Cubano Seco and Nicaragua Habano Seco filler. Where does the blueberry note come from?
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
This should go in the swaps and gifts sub fo. Good job. I like to watch them bombs.

Reminds me: I got to smoke AZD's big turquoise next. Gotta love his bands.
 

ArizonaDave

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
2,228
Points
83
Location
Phoenix, AZ (east valley)
Smoking Nub #2 right now. Very impressive. I'm almost afraid to ask what's in it. With my luck, it will be something I don't stock.

Very enjoyable smoke.

Habano 2000 wrapper, TOP ? , Piloto Cubano Seco and Nicaragua Habano Seco filler. Where does the blueberry note come from?
It's all your tobacco Don, the only thing I do is add a Rum/Vanilla in my humidifier, and let it infuse. I may have added the Flojo Viso, and with the vanilla it smoked blueberry.
TOP= Turkish Oriental Prelep. It blends well with the Habanos for some reason.

Glad you enjoyed~!

I regret that they arrived with wrinkly wrappers. They looked ok before going out. I really need to just go ahead and buy some molds from you.
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
AZD likes to roll all shapes and sizes. Just now admiring the ones he sent to me. Shoulda smoked one last night, but I got side-tracked with an Uppowoc Perfecto rolloed out of Don's Medio Sabroso finger burner. Gotta love those turquoise bands.
 

ArizonaDave

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
2,228
Points
83
Location
Phoenix, AZ (east valley)
AZD likes to roll all shapes and sizes. Just now admiring the ones he sent to me. Shoulda smoked one last night, but I got side-tracked with an Uppowoc Perfecto rolloed out of Don's Medio Sabroso finger burner. Gotta love those turquoise bands.

Thanks web most~!

I had a simple Criollo 98' seco with some Habano Viso, Habana 2000 bind and wrap out by the pool the other night, and it was Fantastic! I'm going to keep working with the Criollo blends for the next couple months along with everything else I have in stock to see what I can come up with.

Don, try one of the #17's next, I think you'll like it.
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
On My dark wrappers, I like to cut lite leaf to band with and cap. Seems to get a glance here and there. I walked into the Indian Culture center to get some papers after work. So I threw a stick in the jaw and went in. Got some strang looks and two Guys went to the humidor. The one asked what it was. I said sorry boys, I rolled this baby.
 

ArizonaDave

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
2,228
Points
83
Location
Phoenix, AZ (east valley)
On My dark wrappers, I like to cut lite leaf to band with and cap. Seems to get a glance here and there. I walked into the Indian Culture center to get some papers after work. So I threw a stick in the jaw and went in. Got some strang looks and two Guys went to the humidor. The one asked what it was. I said sorry boys, I rolled this baby.

Hmmm, sounds like they wanted your Cigar! I'm going to later try layering the triple cap with dark-light-dark wrapper, or light-dark-light on the dark wrappers. I saw Moscca from the Honduras had some crazy good art on some of his sticks, wish I could come up with a design, a signature of sort.
 

FmGrowit

Head Honcho
Staff member
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
5,313
Points
113
Location
Freedom, Ohio, United States
I actually took time to smoke the #17 last night. Very nice medium strength cigar with mild spice and an almond note. Shared the unmarked nub with a friend and was told it was one of the best cigars he ever smoked.

My biggest problem with cigars remains finding time to dedicate to smoking one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top