Mov'in in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
The grankids mov'in out and tak'in a bed room suite with him so I got a room of my own. I was think'in of decoratoatoin it in upside down bacca plants and beer boxes. I store my bacca in boxes DRY but Will have to raise RH to color cure the hang'in stalks and may have to add heat. shoud i pile cure or just hang'im. I dont think I want the room at 80 rh.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
The people here a'nt moved nuttn yet. Just talk. I'm start'in to think they a'nt worryed about the leaf.
 

Seanz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
904
Points
0
Location
Invercargill, New Zealand, New Zealand
looking good, I am plannig on kitting out a inside room down here for curing and then partitioning part of to make Its just too damp and cold in the winter down here, last year i lost a fair bit to mold,
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
I still have twice as much in the shed that I'm lett'n yellow up some more. I'll fill up at least half the room.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
M0ld is the reason for me move'in my leaf inside. Right now the RH is low for a few days. So i'll just let it hang in the shed.
 

Boboro

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
4,530
Points
83
Location
Wren Mississippi
Ill be glad to get it boxed up and out of the way. It was a leaf saver when the RH shot up and the temps. dropped. Im cuttin some trees from around my curein shed and plugin some holes and buildin some doors to raise the heat and dry it faster. Ive got a larger shed cleaned out this year for color curein when it hot.
 

Knucklehead

Moderator
Founding Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
12,777
Points
113
Location
NE Alabama
If you run short on space, I'll be happy to store some boxes for you. Just keep in mind there will be some weight loss due to aging and other factors. :rolleyes:
 

Randy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2012
Messages
253
Points
0
Location
Madison TN
Boboro Im with Knuckles here; Im willing to help with storage also..wifes trying to talk me going with them to Tunica next month! Ill take the truck will be few hours from you LOL.You can show them around Tunica.I will staty there and guard the tobacco:rolleyes:

Randy
 

DGBAMA

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
4,418
Points
63
Location
NORTH ALABAMA
Boboro, looks like you enjoy your self a lot creating "storage containers" for your tobacco leaf; which BTW looks great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top