Homegrowngoodnes
Well-Known Member
I was recently awarded a premium cigar for assisting a coworker and it was good. Actually good doesn't do it justice! It was my first premium cigar and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My wife refused to taste it but didnt complain about the smell. It had a blend of honduran and nicaraguan long fillers, an ecuadorian sumatra binder, and an ecuadoran habano 2000 wrapper. While i cant quite place all the flavors, it was an amazing combination of flavor, very smooth and creamy with a little pepper, and easy on the draw. The nicaraguan long filler is criollo 98 seco. I think the honduran one is a little darker but i believe is also criollo 98 seco. Looks like i will have to include some samatra in my grow in addition to the criollo 98, habano 2000, corojo 99, and dominican olor that i already planned on!