Strings for my wrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Brand

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,169
Points
63
Location
Groblersdal, South Africa
Rope wrap.jpg
Hope I done the strings the right way, never done this before. Had some strong winds last night and they definitely work, not one plant blown over. The sun grown without the strings I had to stake a few plants this morning. Rope wrap.jpg
 

Markw

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
579
Points
18
Location
South East London UK
Looks good to me Ben. I should have used them this year. my question is how or do you attach the plant to the string?.
 

jekylnz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
1,357
Points
48
Location
Auckland, New Zealand, New Zealand
Looking good b brand...that should keep them going in the right direction. .I use a slipping loop half way down the plants then wrap it round the stalk on the way up. ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top