Here I have this Magic Box:
I popped this box out to Cigar. Inside, I packed four Uppowoc Perfectos, and I also included the postage you see beneath my thumb, which I use in this pic to hide his addy. I placed four stamps top right on the box face to carry this package to the Volunteer State. They arrived all in good order, with postage intact and not cancelled. Cigar then sent me back four of his gems. They arrived all in good order, with postage still not cancelled. I deduce from this repeated circumstance that this must be a magic box. This box can travel anywhere in the good old USA without using postage. Ever.
Let's find if this is true. First one to send me their addy, I will shoot them four Uppowoc Perfectos in my magic box. If the magic box arrives in good order and with stamps not cancelled, you then take a pic, someone else sends you their addy, you seal four of your making inside, address accordingly, and away we go. First one to get cancelled stamps snaps a pic and comes out four cigars ahead.
Who's on first? Let's have someone I have not sent to before. I wanna see how far this magic box can travel for free.
I popped this box out to Cigar. Inside, I packed four Uppowoc Perfectos, and I also included the postage you see beneath my thumb, which I use in this pic to hide his addy. I placed four stamps top right on the box face to carry this package to the Volunteer State. They arrived all in good order, with postage intact and not cancelled. Cigar then sent me back four of his gems. They arrived all in good order, with postage still not cancelled. I deduce from this repeated circumstance that this must be a magic box. This box can travel anywhere in the good old USA without using postage. Ever.
Let's find if this is true. First one to send me their addy, I will shoot them four Uppowoc Perfectos in my magic box. If the magic box arrives in good order and with stamps not cancelled, you then take a pic, someone else sends you their addy, you seal four of your making inside, address accordingly, and away we go. First one to get cancelled stamps snaps a pic and comes out four cigars ahead.
Who's on first? Let's have someone I have not sent to before. I wanna see how far this magic box can travel for free.