DGBAMA
Well-Known Member
Simply first class. One again huge progress in minimal time.

You could very well be right... some Turks do get around at least that fellow does.Nice videos AmaxB, thanks. BTW when I saw the title "Apocan'ın el sarımı Havana purosu" which is written in Turkish and means " Apocan's handrolled Havana cigar" in English, I thought there might be something interesting. This may be the only cigar related video shared in FTT took by a Turkish guy in Cuba.
View attachment 8454
I agree with much you said Bob
I could be wrong but believe the style is Old School Cuban (the 2 binder leaves) also in finishing the head they are flagging and capping.
If I ever get my permit I plan on rolling and selling this is why the finish and draw are so important to me.
Another part in the first two videos for me that was of interest was the manner in which they bunched the filler, proper bunching promotes
draw and helps burn (my understanding). I think it was the second video he used tubes and books. The third video gives clear visual of finishing
the head. I liked all the videos but that second one, this man you could see takes much pride in his product.
As I think we all know I have become a bit consumed with Cigars.
That is what the neighbors cat is for....had considered my dog but...It would pay to start looking into making a draw meter machine Brent
We discuss any variety of tobacco, as well as numerous approaches to growing, harvesting, curing, and finishing your crop. Our members will attempt to provide experience-based answers to your questions.