

Awesome! Will tried our pasta maker the other day with very disappointing results.
Selling the cutters separately may be a good idea for the customers who already have a pasta maker.
Selling the cutters separately may be a good idea for the customers who already have a pasta maker.
I'd be glad to have a separate one. I wouldn't want risk of cross-contamination of either pasta or tobacco by either of the other. (Did that make sense?)...
Nice looking shred! How dry was the leaf?
I'd be glad to have a separate one. I wouldn't want risk of cross-contamination of either pasta or tobacco by either of the other. (Did that make sense?)
Also, I find that once my kitchen appliance has found a purpose outside the kitchen, I will never get it back. (I've lost a blender, 2 coffee grinders, more spoons than I can count, measuring cups, bowls, cups, pots & pans ... and the list goes on!)
We discuss any variety of tobacco, as well as numerous approaches to growing, harvesting, curing, and finishing your crop. Our members will attempt to provide experience-based answers to your questions.