drum roll please

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
Big Dog, Ben Brand... did you two ship yet? Better shoot them out ASAP. Mail is slow and time is a wasting.
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
I'm takeing the five brouthers grim to pipe nite. No pics are to be taken on the sticks. Now get them in the mail guys, so I can compete! Big Dog and Ben- Win Guys, I want to smoke a conteder to see how well I did?
 

Ben Brand

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,169
Points
63
Location
Groblersdal, South Africa
Sent my cigars!!!
Webmost when you receive a parcel in the shape of a prescription glasses holder, even the content description is prescription glasses then my cigars has arrived. The drumstick is in and I included 2 of my other cigars. Sorry the space was very limited to save postage costs and I didn't include a birthday card.
Remember the handicap system, seeing that I didn't have a sample.
Enjoy and let me know how they tasted.
Ben.
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
Looks like some real potential there Big Dog. Anxious to see it in the flesh. Don't delay. I can't believe how long it took for the package to travel. So send right away.
 

Mad Oshea

Taking a break
Joined
Sep 30, 2013
Messages
1,863
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque New Mexico (USA)
Big Dog, That is nice! Ben- I seen Your contendor. Any one can buy a punch to compare. LOL .I took the five brouthers grim to pipe nite, and was amaized at the responce. The meet was to last 2 hrs. and went to almost three. HUM? Past them around and 100% aproval. Rolled 20 or so sicks to give out and some for desertpipe for the invit. I was gifted a very nice cafe cubano as well as a very- very nice hand rolled cuban. Pics. of My contendors beeing fired up is a plus. Great job guys, Now Web., Where is yours to look at? HA HA LOL Mine is in the mail monday.... Mad ANYONE that can roll this roll is a master---So far -Very nice folks.
 

Ben Brand

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,169
Points
63
Location
Groblersdal, South Africa
Eureka!!!! Webmost got the parcel today, its been lying in our post office since the 11th, so you can imagine my French I spoke to the woman behind the counter. Anyway can`t wait to smoke them. My drumstick is not so far off, but remember the handicap rule:cool:. Thanks for your trouble and efford to send them to darkest Africa.
 

Ben Brand

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,169
Points
63
Location
Groblersdal, South Africa
Webmost, maybe you did mention what cigars it was, but can you pls just enlighten me, the FXSmith cigars which ones are they, I will still make a plan to order some. There is sometimes hunters from the Usa that comes this way, and I must just get hold of one before he departs for SA to order and get me some FXSmith cigars.
Thanks
Ben
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
He is a man of many parts. Baccer farmer, kudu killer, water expert, consummate torcedore, and fluent in French.
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
Webmost, maybe you did mention what cigars it was, but can you pls just enlighten me, the FXSmith cigars which ones are they, I will still make a plan to order some. There is sometimes hunters from the Usa that comes this way, and I must just get hold of one before he departs for SA to order and get me some FXSmith cigars.
Thanks
Ben

The one I sent you was a Smithdale Maduro. Go to the web site fxsmithssons.com

I am going to see if I can figure out how to get a box to you
 

webmost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
1,908
Points
113
Location
Newark DE
Omygawd. Guys. Guys. Wait till you see this:


indianamac.jpg



Arrived from IndianaMac today. Big old fatties. Firm packed and even throughout. Wrapped so nicely you can't hardly find the seam. I stuck the Punch drumstick second from left into the picture just to show what the model was. The other three are his. I don't say IndianaMac got the shape or size exact. I do affirm his unsurpassed artistry. All the way down to bands. One says "Pilotofina". The other says "Cofjero". No idea what that means. Indianamac, clue us in what these two bands mean, and also why the third one doesn't have a band.

But here, right here is the kewl part:


flatcap.jpg



A flat cap? Yes sir ree mac. Cooler than the other side of the pillow. Never saw that before. Check out the one with a hat band:


hatband.jpg



Is that cool? Now check out this close up:


cofjero.jpg



Holy moly? Does that ever look tasty? I'm reaching for matches just looking at it. Check out the box press, too. It's a genuine box press. This fatty was too big for the box, and so the box pressed the sides flat en route. Outstanding.


I wish you brothers could be here to admire Indianamac's artistry in person. A picture does not do them justice. I wish you could smell them! Cripes! Once this is done, I am going to smoke the livingschidtoutta these bad boys. Yes I am. Anyone want to trek on down to Dull-Aware we can admire them together and fire 'em up.


Indianamac. Hoosier Daddy.
 

Indianamac

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
397
Points
28
Location
Central Indiana
Omygawd. Guys. Guys. Wait till you see this:





Arrived from IndianaMac today. Big old fatties. Firm packed and even throughout. Wrapped so nicely you can't hardly find the seam. I stuck the Punch drumstick second from left into the picture just to show what the model was. The other three are his. I don't say IndianaMac got the shape or size exact. I do affirm his unsurpassed artistry. All the way down to bands. One says "Pilotofina". The other says "Cofjero". No idea what that means. Indianamac, clue us in what these two bands mean, and also why the third one doesn't have a band.

But here, right here is the kewl part:





A flat cap? Yes sir ree mac. Cooler than the other side of the pillow. Never saw that before. Check out the one with a hat band:





Is that cool? Now check out this close up:





Holy moly? Does that ever look tasty? I'm reaching for matches just looking at it. Check out the box press, too. It's a genuine box press. This fatty was too big for the box, and so the box pressed the sides flat en route. Outstanding.


I wish you brothers could be here to admire Indianamac's artistry in person. A picture does not do them justice. I wish you could smell them! Cripes! Once this is done, I am going to smoke the livingschidtoutta these bad boys. Yes I am. Anyone want to trek on down to Dull-Aware we can admire them together and fire 'em up.


Indianamac. Hoosier Daddy.

Ok webmost,

First, sorry the big fatty got flattened.

The big guy there is what I call a "Cofiero" = corojo/mata fina/ nic. ligero/ dom. binder/ criollo 98 wapper. Shhhh! don't tell everybody my secret blend....

The "Pilotofina" = piloto seco/ mata fina/ piloto viso/ dom. binder/ oscuro maduro wrapper. Once again, Shhhh!

The un-named stick is - well, its a, well... I can't remember the blend because it was one of the first practice sticks that I rolled for the contest. It is wrapped in an oscuro maduro wrapper.

I'm usually better at keeping track, that is why I have the names. I normally write down the blend as I roll but for that one, I didn't. I have three more of the same, so maybe I can tell after smoking?

Any how, Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy the smokes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top